Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whoa :)

I went to Meijer today.... only had to get a handful of things that I had coupons for, that were on sale!
Progresso soup was on sale for $4/5 plus I had 4 coupons for $1.10 off 3, so I bought 12.
Green Giant boxed veggies (steambag kind) were on sale for 10/$10 11th free plus I had 3 coupons for $.50 off 2 so I bought 11.
Then I had two bags of Steamfresh rice/pasta with veggies $1.78 per bag and had a coupon for $1.00 off two, so I bought 2.
Two bags of Steam fresh lightly sauced pasta with veggies for $1.78 (?) per bag and had a coupon for $.50 off two, so I bought 2.
Meijer is running a sweet deal that's buy $25 worth of groceries get $5 off.
I had the cashier run all the food first, then the $5 off coupon, then all the manufacturers coupons next. I walked out the door for $17 and some change! :) not too shabby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment